terms and conditions of use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms
and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are
responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with
any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials
contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information
or software) on EOSCount.com web site for personal or commercial viewing
only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license
you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on EOSCount.com web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions
and may be terminated by EOSCount.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these
materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded
materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on EOSCount.com web site are provided "as is". EOSCount.com makes no warranties,
expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including
without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness
for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other
violation of rights. Further, EOSCount.com does not warrant or make any representations
concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials
on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites
linked to this site.
In no event shall EOSCount.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without
limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption)
arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on EOSCount.com Internet site,
even if EOSCount.com or an EOSCount.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in
writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow
limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential
or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on EOSCount.com web site could include technical, typographical,
or photographic errors. EOSCount.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its
web site are accurate, complete, or current. EOSCount.com may make changes to the materials
contained on its web site at any time without notice. EOSCount.com does not, however, make
any commitment to update the materials.
EOSCount.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not
responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link
does not imply endorsement by EOSCount.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site
is at the user's own risk.
By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version
of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to EOSCount.com web site shall be governed by the laws of the State
of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy
in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and
1. What information do we collect
We collect information from you when you:
- Register on our site. We collect first and last names, email address, and password stored as a one-way hash.
- Connect a compatible camera. We collect camera model name, camera serial number, camera shutter count, and current date's UTC offset (timezone).
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
For payments processed by PayPal, we collect first and last names, email address,
PayPal transaction id, payment date, total amount, and product identification for
troubleshooting purposes. We do not collect or store credit card numbers or bank
account numbers used by PayPal to complete the payment transaction.
use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit
to your sites and other sites on the Internet. Users may opt out of the use of the
2. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred,
or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other
than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
3. How do we protect your information?
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss
or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
4. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally
identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist
us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long
as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release
your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law,
enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other
parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.